Good tech gone bad - our inspiration
Technology, in the right hands, brightens the world. In the wrong hands - it's deadly.
Life Code is a story about both sides of the coin.
Should you fear the watch on your wrist now that it can read every text you send? Should we duck and cover when a drone buzzes overhead? The Information Era has brought many exciting things to our households, but there will always be antagonists out there looking for a new weapon - even one as innocent as a watch.
Which roles are still available?
We are casting for these roles at the moment:
- Viola, a 15-19 year old girl
- Logan, a 9-15 year old boy
- A mother to the two children
- A father to the two children
- Hunter, a 9-15 year old boy, friend to Logan